Network Inst

I've been trying to do a network install of Debian on an SGI Indigo2
without success.  Using tcpdump I can see the BOOTP request go out and the
reply come back.  I don't think the reply is being fragmented.  The SGI is
responding to ARP requests so I know it's receiving.  I'd like to compare
my BOOTP response with a known working one.  Can someone send me a trace
of a successful BOOTP transaction?

Thanks,

Chris Rhodin