Problems with BCM91125E

Hi,
I got a Broadcom BCM91125E, supposedly "Used, system pull tested good."

I checked the manual [0] to verify that all switches were in the
default positions, and they were. I plugged my serial cable in and
turned it on, and it printed

"""
[HELO]
[L1CI]
[L2CI]
[DRAM]
[RAMX]
"""

and then it stops. According to this document [1] 'RAMX' means "Fatal
error. Displayed if there is no RAM in the system" which is
particularly odd as RAM chips are soldiered on the board.

So, I asked the seller how did he test this board, and what were his
results, and he admitted that they didn't test it, saying "I have no
result to show you, this card we pull out from the working system."

Does anyone have any idea what's wrong here or how to fix it?

Thanks,
Matt Turner

[0] http://www.broadcom.com/support/license.php?file=91125E-UM100-R.pdf
[1] www.gandf.info/firmware/sgda/cfe.pdf