Questions about BCM91250A

Hi,
I'm trying to figure out how to access a Compact Flash card via a
PCMCIA->CF adapter on my BCM91250A.

I've added
--- PCCard (PCMCIA/CardBus) support
<*>   16-bit PCMCIA support
 [*]     Load CIS updates from userspace (EXPERIMENTAL)
[*]   32-bit CardBus support
       *** PC-card bridges ***
<*>   CardBus yenta-compatible bridge support
[*]     Special initialization for O2Micro bridges
[*]     Special initialization for Ricoh bridges
[*]     Special initialization for TI and EnE bridges
[*]       Auto-tune EnE bridges for CB cards
[*]     Special initialization for Toshiba ToPIC bridges
<*>   Cirrus PD6729 compatible bridge support
<*>   i82092 compatible bridge support

and

--- Serial ATA and Parallel ATA drivers
<*>     PCMCIA PATA support
<*>     Generic platform device PATA support

But I see nothing in dmesg about this.

Also, I can't get access to the rtc. I've tried a lot of different
drivers. Any clues which is the right one?

Thanks!
Matt