RE: Help in enabling HIGHMEM support / 64 bit support

List

I am working on enabling Highmem support and 64 Bit support

1. 64 Bit support

As Ralf suggested I have tried enabling 64 bit support. I have reached
up to a point where I can boot the kernel with 512MB memory (logs
attached). How ever if I increase mem above > 512 I am not even getting
single print from kernel.
I am blocked at this point. I will appreciate if any body can point me
to a most likely issue that I am hitting. BTW I am running kernel 2.6.18

2. Highmem

I have tried enabling highmem. And I could boot till mounting root file
system. I have tried mounting RFS from a usb disk as well as NFS mount.
Both the cases fails (attaching logs).

Let me know if you guys need any further info for giving me some
pointers

Regards
Anoop