Re: Linux on Linksys PSUS4?

Well, I've got everything I need set up, but now I've hit the problem of actually flashing it. I was counting on using the normal Linksys tftp flashing method, but I can't get a tftp response from the printserver. Could I be missing something there?
Besides that... serial was discarded as impractical and I don't have JTAG schtuffs (but how hard would it be to do that?).
Oh, and I'm pretty sure flashing it straight through Linksys's web interface is out of the question.
I may be trying to do the impossible here, but how could/should I procede?

Andrew Wiley