Linux on Linksys PSUS4?

I stumbled onto this website while doing some research on a Linksys printserver I retired a while back (the firmware kept crashing, but I don't think it was a hardware problem), and I'm wondering if it would be possible to install Linux on it. It has an ADM5120P, and the hardware seems to be supported, but how would I go about installing anything? Is there a serial port header that I need to use? Would using it equate to soldering a serial port to it?
Is it even feasible to have a linux system running on 1MB of flash and 4 MB of RAM?

Andrew Wiley