in mips how to change the start address to the new second boot loader ?

Hi ,
 I have a KMC board with mips VR4131 processor. The target board already
 having cmon boot loader on flash. Now I need to put my yamon boot loader
 which I modified according to the requirement on the flash. As we know MIPS
 have fixed starting address 0xbfc00000, how to change this address to other
 address so that after power on it can enter to the new address (boot
 loader).
If any one have some idea, please help me
Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Lucky