Re: Problems booting Linux kernel on Sigma SMP8634 #2

Hi,

There seems to be a memory limitation for Linux running on the SMP8634!
While giving Linux access to not more than half of the total RAM minus
some (4?) MB the kernel works pretty well!

And even more interesting: one can download the smp8634 kernel sources
for Sony devices on their support pages.

Cheers,
	Andi