Arch/mips/kernel/vpe.c

Hi;
	I am working on MIPS34KC with APRP kernel and I use uclibc
gccc-3.4.4 to build applications to run on VPE1. The present
implementation of VPE loader is limited to a few relocation types which
are used when mips_sde compiler is used. However, the relocatable binary
churn out from my uclibc-gcc-3.4.4 has more other relocation types than
the ones defined in arch/mips/kernel/vpe.c, especially those with GOT
relocation types. I have taken a look at the System V ABI Third Edition
but if anybody has any code reference and pointers to how each
relocation types should be implemented in C-code, it would be very
helpful.
	Thanks.

Regards,
KH