Re: smp8634 add memory at dram1

Dear all,

thank you very much Lin, for your kindly reply. May I ask you some more questions ?

1. about your answer 2, it's true that 0x10000000 to 0x10020000 are reserved,
so what's the way i can sure no one use this area of memory ? because em86xx_kmem_start is still the dram controller0's.

2. about your answer 3, if i need to enable the PCI host, you mean i will have no chance to have greater than 112 MB DMA memory start from the em86xx_kmem_start ? it's seems a dilemma here, I may describe it more clearly. I have one ram size of 128 at dram0 controller and as well as another 128 at dram1 controller. previously it's work very well, the controller0's ram is for linux and controller1's memory is for video decode. But recently because the grow of code size of grow of both linux as well as middle ware, we really need more memory for for kernel run, so if in this situation , what should i do ?

thx a lot for your help
David