Re: busybox / ELDK fails to run.

In message <446032.91533.qm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> you wrote:
> First, apologies if this is an inappropriate list for
> this question, but there doesn't seem to be a list for
> ELDK, and there doesn't seem to be much MIPS traffic

You can always ask us directly...

> Is anyone else here using the ELDK and busybox?  If

We are, obviously.

> so, I'd be interested in knowing if you've seen the
> same problem, or if you think there's something wrong
> with my setup.

It works fine in our tests...

Did you try using the NFS root file system for these  tests,  or  the
included ramdisk images? Which of these is giving you the problems?

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd@xxxxxxx
"There is such a fine line between genius and stupidity."
- David St. Hubbins, "Spinal Tap"