mtdram with huge sizes

Hi,

I'm currently trying to test our system that should go soonish
into the first life test, thus i wanted to test all jffs2 images
we have on my host machine. Unfortunately, the vmalloc range on
x86 seems to be too small to support 16MB images.

Before i start poking around in mtdram.c and replacing vmalloc
by get_free_page() calls i wanted to ask whether anyone has done
something similar already or has a better idea what to do.

Thanks in advance

			Attila Kinali

                         -- Deed of Morred