Re: O2 RM7000 Issues

I have one of the 600 Mhz RM7000s, i.e. no tertiary cache since the module
was originally a 300 Mhz RM5200. However, mine hasn't given any problems
with Debian or Gentoo.

What kernel and target are you compiling for? I'm using 2.6.21.3 compiled
for R5K. All my userspace is compiled for R5K too. I'll compile a new
kernel for RM7000 and see if I have any issue then poke around to see what
kernel code gets changed. I'm not 100% sure, but I didn't think it was
that much so my gut reaction is this might be a gcc issue since the RM7000
isn't a common processor.