Re: Au1500 and TI PCI1510 cardbus

Marco Braga wrote:

my Au1500 based board has a PCI1510 cardbus controller connected to the PCI bus. So far the kernel 2.6.17 supports it as a "yenta_socket". The cardbus is correctly seen and configured, and if I insert a wifi card in the slot I can configure it.

There is a hint on that in the datasheet. Search for deadlock and/or delayed read transaction. Read it carefully. May be you can not use you PCI-Cardbus controller. Have in mind, that a PCI-Cardbus controller with a cardbus card inserted acts like a PCI to PCI bridge.

Regards,
Michael