Re: Advice needed.

> <cut>
>
>>check this: http://www.linux-mips.org/wiki/Adm5120
>>

> Nice ;)
>
> Sergio,
> 1). I am trying now to port the flash utility to BR-6204Wg (different
> data structure), as of now i have succeded to read part of
> hardware-related settings -> nic0, nic1, wlan-mac. As I finish I'll send
> you a copy of related changes needed.

Are you talking about the configuration structure? If so, it varies
between model to model. AMiLDA itself uses a totally different
configuration which may very from version to version.

> 2). I have compiled webs server as-is from Amilda, it compiles, but when
> started just returns with no output. I will investigate this.

That means that webs encountered an error starting up. Usually it is due
to another webs instance already running or another process that has port
80 opened.

Sergio