Queue tree

The queue branch which I've been maintaining after the -rc1 phase
in the main Linux repository on linux-mips.org since a while has caused
some confusion among not so git-savy users.  So I've decieded to move
that branch into a separate linux-queue tree.  I'm actually maintaining
the tree with quilt and a bunch of hacked up scripts, so it's relativly
easy to add, remove, replace, split or merge patches until they finally
make it into the main tree.

The queue tree is at

  git://git.linux-mips.org/pub/scm/linux-queue.git

And of course also accessible via http, rsync and in gitweb.

  Ralf