Re: i2c-algo-ite and i2c-ite planned for removal

hi all,

I have used once i2c-adap-ite and i2c-algo-ite for ite-8712 chip and it
worked fine for me in MV 2.4.25. Its been an year ago, I asked on same forum
if some one has used it before but I didn't got any reply.

I added this struct definition in a .h (i2c-adap-ite.h) file which we need
to include in i2c-adap-ite.c also program ite-8712 controller pins for i2c
use.

struct iic_ite {
	int iic_base;
	int iic_irq;
	int iic_clock;
	int iic_own;
};

It worked perfectly fine for me.

It's just an info on ite-chip works, to remove it from kernel tree .....
decision is up to you : ).

thanks,
Ankur