Re: Instruction error with cache opcode

> Have you got your sources properly installes so that include/asm is
> a symlink to include/asm-mips?
Yes, include/asm is symlinked to include/asm-mips.  Let me provide a
little more detail.  I did not want to modify head.S (since this is a
kernel file) but I noticed an undefined macro,

    kernel_entry_setup            # cpu specific setup

and the include #include <kernel-entry-init.h>

I found at least one kernel-entry-init.h file in a hardware specific
directory so I made my own under include/asm-mips/rb500 and added a line
to the Makefile.  Within kernel-entry-init.h are the include for
cacheops.h as well as the macro definition.  regdef.h is included in
head.s.
> I've done the experiment at my end,
> and it builds just fine so long as regdef.h and cacheops.h are really
> on the include path of the compilation.  If they're not, I get:
>
> [kevink@cthulhu tmp]$ mipsel-linux-gcc -I ~/smtchead/include -c cacheop.S
> cacheop.S: Assembler messages:
> cacheop.S:4: Error: Instruction cache requires absolute expression
> cacheop.S:4: Error: Instruction cache requires absolute expression
> cacheop.S:4: Error: illegal operands `cache'

Well, it looks like I am missing something somewhere, just need to pin
down what I did wrong.