CVS commit notification list and the git conversion

As you may have noticed, the good old linux-cvs and linux-cvs-patches
mailing lists haven't received any postings since I converted the MIPS
kernel repository to git.  I now have the necessary bits and pieces in
places to resume the same kind of notifications with git.  I'm therefore
going to rename the two lists to linux-git rsp. linux-git-patches and will
have the notification catch up on postings that were not sent out due
since the conversion.

If you were subscribed to linux-cvs or linux-cvs-patches you will be
subscribed to the new list; there is nothing you will have to do.

As candy for procmail users the list has headers that looks like:
sort email.

As an implmentation choice I decieded to aggregate all commits merge from
kernel.org into a single mail rather than a large number of individual
mails, so it's going to be easier to follow what's really going on on
linux-mips.org.  In case you care about all the details of the changesets
from kernel.org as well I suggest you subscribe via majordomo to either
git-commits-head@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to follow 2.6 development or
git-commits-24@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for the 2.4 development.

  Ralf