native gcc for mipsel / uClibc (building or binaries)?

I'm trying to cross-compile gcc to work on mipsel / uClibc, to run there natively (that is, I want to compile on this mipsel / uClibc machine).

So far I have a cross compiler that builds binaries for mipsel/uClibc on a x86 machine.

According to crosstool HOWTO, "to do a Canadian Cross build with crosstool, you have to run it three times:

1. once to build a toolchain that runs on the build system and generates code for the host system 2. once to build a toolchain that runs on the build system and generates code for the target system 3. once to build a toolchain that runs on the host system and generates code for the target system".

So I guess the first step is behind me, but I'm not sure how to do steps 2 and 3.

Anyone knows how to do it?
Or perhaps, there are already gcc binaries available for mipsel / uClibc?

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
Software deployment with Samba