Re: Cobalt Raq2 HD upgrade - Advice required

I've never bothered going that far, but it indeed should be quite easy.
Might also gain some speed as both drives don't need to go over the same
controler/cable?
The speed ain't too good as it is I think.

Tom

--
DSL-Aktion wegen großer Nachfrage bis 28.2.2006 verlängert:
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl