Re: Force MMC/SD to 512 byte block sizes

On 06/01/06 18:04 +0100, Pierre Ossman wrote:
> This will not work. Some cards do not accept block sizes larger than the
> one they've specified.
>
> This issue has been discussed on the arm kernel ml and Russell has begun
> producing patches to resolve the issue.

Which just goes to prove that if I'm going to do SD development, I need
to start watching the right mailing lists.

I'll defer to the previous work on this - I do know that this has
worked for pretty much every 2G and 4G card we could get our hands on,
so that was enough for me to throw it at you guys and see what sticks.

Jordan

--
Jordan Crouse
Senior Linux Engineer