Re: pci_iomap issues?

--- Mark Mason <mason@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Any system based on BCM1480s could have multiple pci
> busses (one PCI-X
> directly, and additional busses through HT/PCI-X
> bridges).  For the
> BCM91480B board, we had to turn on PCI_DOMAINS to
> get this to work
> correctly.

I understand that there are machines with multiple PCI
busses out there but comparing the ppc64 code with the
proposed mips patches I don't see much difference.
Are the ppc64 people just breaking multiple PCI bus
machines, did something happen in the generic PCI code
which fixed the issue or is there just a difference I
can't see?

Cheers,
Scott