Request: statically linked native mipsel gdb

I have a (rather odd?) request that I'm hoping someone can help me
with.

I need (for complicated reasons) a statically linked gdb for mipsel.

I've not been able to coax the gdb source and my cross-build
environment into making one so I was hoping that maybe someone perhaps
already had something like this they could send me.  I could try and
buld one here but it will likely take several days given the speed of
the CPUs I have.

It would be very much appreciated!