Re: Patch: ATI Xilleon port 11/11 default config for xilleon STW 5X226.

Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
On Thu, 20 Oct 2005, David Daney wrote:

+#
+# Graphics support
+#
+# CONFIG_FB is not set

Ooh, no frame buffer device? ;-)

Sorry. At one time I think a frame buffer device may have existed for the Xilleon, but I have never built or used it.

I should note that the support I posted to the list does not contain any of the media drivers for the Xilleon. It can decode and display 2 simultaneous HD MPEG streams and quite a bit of other things as well. However the media drivers are only available from ATI under NDA.

The Xilleon is used in products like the Roku Photobridge (with which I have no affiliation) which is somewhat hackable:

http://rokulabs.com/products/photobridge/index.php

It is also used in many HD televisions and PVR type products produced by many name brand CE vendors.

David Daney