Re: o32 glibc-2.3.5

On 7/27/05, Maciej W. Rozycki <macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Jul 2005, David Cummings wrote:
>
> > greatly appreciate it. I've been looking in glibc's bugzilla but can't
> > find the right bug. Thanks!

>   Maciej

Alright, thanks. I had found that, but it didn't seem to apply to the
problem with socket, as that had already been applied when the socket
happened. I'm also now having a problem with n32 which is similar if
not the same as the one Rolf had not too long ago. Something about a
__fork_block not being found. Anyplace else I should look? Thanks,
-Dave

--
The way that can be named is not the Way.