Re: Benchmarking RM9000

On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 12:09:59PM +0100, Laurence Darby wrote:
> Alex Gonzalez wrote:
>
> > The performance of our video application is well below our
> > expectations. We are still doing some profiling work on it, but we
> > are also looking at other possibilities.
> >
> > What other benchmarking tool would you recommend?
[...]
> mplayer may be useful with its -benchmark option. Its docs, though
> mostly x86 specific, are still interesting for video performance
> issues.

If you do use mplayer, please send all useful feedback to
mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu, too, please.

We (MPlayer team) are always interested in mplayer operation on other
architectures.

Regards,
R.

--
Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <rathann*at*icm.edu.pl>
Interdisciplinary Centre for Mathematical and Computational Modelling