Re: Popular MIPS4Kc boards?

"Krishna B S" <bskris@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would like to know from you what is the most popular board used by
the community with this kind of processor. I know, its tough to get a
clear answer.

You could use one of the consumer devices as a development board ;)

I.e. : http://www.linux-mips.org/wiki/Adm5120 or
http://www.linux-mips.org/wiki/Broadcom_SOCs

This devices costs about $50..100 and includes case, power supply,
Ethernet, RS-232, Flash, DRAM (16 to 32Mb), USB an one or two
MiniPCI slots.

You could use a USB stick or IDE HDD with USB-to-IDE controller to mount a root partition.

There are a lot of MiniPCI peripherial cards: WiFi, sound, IDE,
Serial ATA and seems even SVGA.

--
-=AV=-