Popular MIPS4Kc boards?

Hi All,

I have to develop toolchains for various MIPS boards my company
develops. All the boards consist of MIPS 4KC.

I would like to know from you what is the most popular board used by
the community with this kind of processor. I know, its tough to get a
clear answer.

But, my intention is to first port my toolchain/kernel for this
popular board so that I can get your support, in case I encounter any
problems. Having confirmed the working of the toolchain for this
board, I would port it to my company's boards.

(The popular board in the community would be my reference board for
development.)

Kindly give your valuable comments.

Regards,
Krishna