Re: Kernel crash on yosemite

Hi,

I'm sorry, but all the discussion on this thread did'n help me to solve my problem. Since more than a month I'm waitig to get a yosemite board with 1.2 version. This still stops my development, when I can't use the yosemite with 1.1 version.

In another therad we discuss to create a patch (slowpath) for the titan version 1.1. the patch I apply to the the newer kernel sources (2.6.11.rc1) but, I have the same problems. So I think the problem could be the slowpath thing.

Have anybody an idee how to figure out what could be the problem when I make "cp foo foo1" (foo is a lage file ~3,5 Mb)?

Best regards
TheNop

Manish Lachwani wrote: