תשובה: תשובה: Au1500 Chip Select

The device is a simple ALTERA chip, used for testing (for the mean time).
I need to make sure that I can access it, and simply read data from it.
Here's my question: Let's say I assign 0x1000 as the address portion (CSBA)
Of MEM_STADDR1. What address should I mmap after that?
(Using mmap only for initial development, Once I realize all I need
To do I'll write a driver).

Thanks,
Gilad.