Re: תשובה: Au1500 Chip Select

Gilad Rom wrote:
Well, what I did so far was setup mem_stcfg1/mem_staddr1. What I'm having trouble with is, what values do I need to Set in mem_staddr1,

Depends on the device attached to that CS and the physical address you want to assign to it.

and then, how do I access That memory (mmap? Driver?).

Driver would be better.

Pete

Thanks.
Gilad.