Re: Compile Mips-Architecture on an i386?

In message <20244.1099567205@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> you wrote:

> programm for the router. Now my question, is it possible to compile a
> programm for the router by example on an normal PC(i386)???

Yes, of course this is possible. This is what everybody does every day.

> What do I need to compile the software so that it runs under the linux
> system of the router??

You need a set of cross development tools.  I'd  recommend  our  ELDK
(Embedded  Linux  Development  Kit, see http://www.denx.de/ELDK.html)
which is available for free, but I'm obviously biased.

[Note: ELDK 3.1 will be released in a couple of days.]

Viele Grüße,

Wolfgang Denk

--
See us @ Embedded/Electronica Munich, Nov 09 - 12, Hall A.6 Booth 513