Re: Strange, strange occurence

Hi Steve,

When you set a breakpoint with the ice and step through,
for each step the ICE set's a breakpoint on the next instruction:
e.g.:
- modifies next instruction in memory (via CPU !!!)
  with a breakpoint instruction,
- and update the cache so that the breakpoint instruction is really in
memory and that i-cache is invalid.
(or something like that)

So indead you have a cache problem which is explanable solved/disapeared
by steppig through with the ICE.

Maybe a stupid question from me but why flushing an icache ?:
r4k_flush_icache_range

regards,

Niels