Re: r3000 instruction set

Kaffe's makefiles won't pick up on configuration changes, so any time
you re-configure for a different engine or debug level, you need to do
a make clean.  At least, that's the way it was the last time I worked on it.
If you had a partial build with JIT, then changed to intrp, then you could
get all kinds of strange behavior.  The address range of your error us a
dead giveaway.  It's too high to be the kaffe code segment, but too low
to be a shared library.  It's where I'd expect the heap to be, and where
I remember the JIT buffers being allocated when I was trying to debug
that stuff.