Re: How stable is 2.6 on a SB1250 processor?

Thanks for the tips. I incorporated Dmitri's patches to uaccess.h and
the syscall handlers and got usermode to come up correctly.

I'm aware of the SB1250 PCI problems and will be addressing that after I
get a few more on-board peripherals working. I've got my own fairly
complex PCI subsystem to port from 2.4 (hotplug, many bridges,
hypertransport configuration) and the main thing that I need from the
core SB1250 support is the ability to generate configuration cycles.
Because of the way the hardware works, I have to program all the bridges
myself (the ROM firmware does not do this for me).

I'll be sure to send patches to the list for anything I fix in the core
SB1250 PCI support.

Thanks again for the tips,

Kevin

--