LK201 keyboard

Hi!

I'm currently reworking the LK201 keyboard driver to attach it to the
new Input API, as well as letting it use the serio interface (-> this
way, you're not bound to dz.c/zs.c).

I've got a little problem with it, though. I've got docs (for the VAX)
which describe the LK201 in detail. First of all, the "Set LEDs On"
command is wrong there (advertised as 0x12, but 0x13 actually works;
this is what the current driver uses, too). That may be a typo, though..

However, the "Set Mode" command (to set the repeat mode for a block of
keys) doesn't work for me on a lk201. Using a lk401 instead, these
commands work. Every time I send a set-mode command, I get a Input Error
(from the keyboard) sent back...

I'd like to ask you DECstation users to verify that the set-mode command
actually works for you on a lk201... Or do you all use the newer lk401?

MfG, JBG