Re: is there any docs/manuals for linker scripts symbols

Thanks Ralf for your insights !

My board has a boot loader (rom) that enforce/restricts the sections in
the elf header, hence I cannot use the default linker script that comes
wit the kernel(arch/mips/).

I'm refereing the ld manual at
http://www.gnu.org/manual/ld-2.9.1/html_mono/ld.html

I think your reply could be put as a howto/faqs in
http://www.linux-mips.org (for the global symbols
used in linux kernel).

Thanks,
Indu