Re: Improperly handled case in arch/mips/au1000/common/time.c

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Ralf Baechle wrote:

> That's basically the old situation again, just in disguise this time.  In
> practice I fear that's going to be used to keep inferior copies of some
> code alive so let's see if we can avoid it.

 Board-specific variations are unavoidable.  I'll see how to deal with
that as I want to merge the DECstation code (which already supports three
configuration variations) with the generic one.  It needs to be done for
2.5 and shouldn't hurt for 2.4, either.