Re: fixup_bigphys_addr and DBAu1500 dev board

On Tue, 2003-02-25 at 13:54, Jeff Baitis wrote:
> Yes, the DBAu1500 board does not have CardBus support. We want to support
> 802.11A/G, so at the moment I have a 3.3V PCI card with a Texas Instruments
> 1510 CardBus bridge. A lot of modern wireless cards are CardBus-only, so that's
> why we have decided to incorporate the TI bridge into our boards.

Ah, yes, that's true.  Just FYI, I had to debug a cardbus problem months
ago on a different architecture, so I did it on the Pb1500 instead. It
was a pci-cardbus adapter and I did get it to work,eventually, with a
cardbus wireless card. Unfortunately I didn't have time to clean it up
and submit it anywhere, internally or externally, and the bits died at
some point.

So what you're trying to do is not hopeless but it will require some
debugging :)

Pete