Re: fixup_bigphys_addr and DBAu1500 dev board

Yes, the DBAu1500 board does not have CardBus support. We want to support
802.11A/G, so at the moment I have a 3.3V PCI card with a Texas Instruments
1510 CardBus bridge. A lot of modern wireless cards are CardBus-only, so that's
why we have decided to incorporate the TI bridge into our boards.

If someone out there has some notes or tips concerning getting PCMCIA working
under this architecture, I would greatly appreciate the information.

Take care, and thanks again!

-Jeff

--
         Jeffrey Baitis - Associate Software Engineer

                    Evolution Robotics, Inc.
                     130 West Union Street
                       Pasadena CA 91103

 tel: 626.535.2776  |  fax: 626.535.2777  |  baitisj@evolution.com