Decstation 5000/25 with no TFTP

I have a Decstation 5000/25 that I would like to install Linux onto.
However, because this particular firmware won't allow any TFTP transfers
over a meg I cannot find a solution. The decstation has ethernet and has
a floppy drive. I would appreciate any directions someone could give me
on how to solve the problem of installing Linux on it. Additionally, if
someone has a linux box that uses a mips processor and would care to
sell it to me I would love to buy it from you if I cannot get mine
working. It is for an assembly class at Winthrop Uni (www.winthrop.edu)

Thanks,
Justin Pauley