does read/write trasaction hangs indicate SDRAM problem..?

Hello,

I was trying to debug a page fault problem with watch exceptions but
since these exceptions (lower priority) come after the page fault and sometime it will also get deferred till ERL and EXL bits are cleared hence in this specific case they aren't helping me.

other option can be to take support of EJTAG debug available on my
CPU.

meanwhile i have noticed and simply tried to read the value and write
something on few userspace addresses(0x0 - 0x7fff_ffff) from my kernel and surprisingly it just hangs..ideally from my kernel i should be able to access all these addresses .

further VXWORKS port run fine on same piece of hardware ..does it looks like some mem bank configuration problem in my bootrom , or vxworks runs
it may be a matter of chance because of its specific configuration.

any suggestions ..

Best Regards,
Atul