Problem about porting mips kernel

Dear gentlemen,
these days, I am busy with porting mips kernel to a board with vr4131 core. This board has only SIU serial port, and some hw have been modified. Now, I have ported the kernel to it, and modified hw run well. But so puzzling me, the execution file cann't run at all. If some one can help me or give some advices. I have been crazy for the problem. Off hat for your help. Thanks a lot.
btw, I use the ramdisk with busybox.

与联机的朋友进行交流,请使用 MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com/lccn/