Re: 64-bit kernel patch.

On Fri, 4 Oct 2002, Carsten Langgaard wrote:

> Hmm, are you sure it's related ?

 No, I wasn't -- as I wrote I had no time to investigate it further and I
was asking for comments from people.  Now I'm sure it is not.

> It works fine for me, and it fixes the problems I had before I added this
> fix.

 Yep, it works here with openssh, which used not to work before.  Thanks a
lot.

 The reason of the failure was a recent r4kcache.h breakage -- this is the
kind of mistakes that makes me consider a run-time check a necessity even
for supposedly trivial and innocent changes (well, a compilation should
actually suffice for lone comment updates).