Re: root-nfs hang and error

>>>>> On Tue, 03 Sep 2002 17:16:08 -0400, George Gensure <werkt@csh.rit.edu> said:
werkt> I have no idea why this kernel is able to mount nfs partitions
werkt> in the install, but not at boot time.

On install, rootfs is ramdisk and you will be prompted network
parameters by the installer.  On diskless boot, kernel ip pnp will be
used to configure network.  So "ip=" and "nfsroot=" options may be
required on diskless boot.  But I do not know how to specify these
options on Indy boot loader.

---
Atsushi Nemoto