Re: PCI Graphics/Video Card for Malta Board?

Kevin D. Kissell wrote:

>>Dan Malek also wrote a driver for MQ200.

I can't really take credit for that :-).  It was a bunch of code
from various places I just turned into a driver.

> I *am* asking around - that's why I started this thread.

Look at some of the stuff from Epson.  You may find something there.

> So it sounds like the Matrox G450 PCI is really the only
> game in town...

It very well may be the only option.  I've been working with
"standard" graphic cards/chips for embedded devices for quite
some time.  The latest technology is always quite secret, seldom
even available under NDA.  Most of the cards I have used come
from the $5 cardboard box in one of the electronic salvage yards in
Silicon Valley.  Something so old they will tell you about the
registers on the board :-)

	-- Dan