PCI Graphics/Video Card for Malta Board?

I'd like to get a video-capable graphics card up
and running on a MIPS Malta board (therefore
PCI), ideally something mainstream like ATI.
Does anyone on the list have any positive or
negative recommendations in terms of cards
and particularly in terms of the degree to which
the drivers (and PCI set-up) have been ported
to MIPS/Linux?  I'll do what I must, but I hate
re-inventing the wheel.

            Regards,

            Kevin K.