Re: Re: vga initialization

hi,
  I don't have that card at hand:(. But if you have tried this emulation
code,please give more detailed message:
  1. what you do
  2. output (dmesg,or captured from your serial console).
  3. your platform,esp. whether it has pc legacy hardware support.
    For example,a PIIX4 or via686a southbridge will give you
    functionality of the legacy vga support,8254 timer and standard io ports
    (0x41-0x43 timer,0x61->timer 2 enable,0x3c0-0x3cf ->vga ports etc.)

ÔÚ 2002-04-24 20:15:00 you wrote£º