Re: Help with OOPSes, anyone?

Interesting... did you try the 2.4.17 that's in the SGI CVS?  That's what
I'm using....

Our PROM does configure the cache for us, but I'd like to see the code
anyway.  Might be insightful.

We're pretty sure our GT-64120 is setup properly, as we use the same
parameters under vxWorks and OpenBSD without problem.

The particular board I'm using has no L3 on it.  But I will try the
NONCACHED option to see what happens.

Matt

--
Matthew Dharm                              Work: mdharm@momenco.com
Senior Software Designer, Momentum Computer